Alan J. Zell, Ambassador Of Selling, has become nationally recognized for his expertise in advising businesses, services, educational, governmental, and organizational entities. Clients seeking his services represent a wide spectrum including accountants, investors, educators, chambers of commerce, retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, associations, and non-profit organizations.Watch Alan in Action New Client Inquiry
What are the programs of Attitudes for Selling and how do I, as Ambassador of Selling, work with individuals, businesses, organizations, governments?
If this reads like it is a “jack-of-all-trades” business, it is not other than all the concepts of selling can be tailored to any activity my prospective, current, past clients are doing, plan to do, would like to do. Selling is universal but not always universally accepted.
The theme of our programs and services are based on not telling my audience(s), clients what they should do but how others see what they do and then making suggestions as to what choices are available that would help them meet their objectives. The three basic services are consulting, speaking, developing workshops/seminars tailored to meet the type my clients’ businesses or activities.
- Consulting one-on-one in person, by eMail or phone. This could include, for example, looking at current or prospective marketing materials or methods from a selling point of view – printed materials of all types, web sites, trade show booth, brochures for customers/clients. While I do not work with clients on developing a business plan, others are much better at this, I critique business plans as a selling document and make suggestions of what changes might be made to make it into a stronger but very realistic selling tool.
- Speaking before different types of audiences about how selling is part of everyone’s life and how to be comfortable with the selling functions of one’s job, business, industry, etc. These might be in classrooms, at networking meetings, kick off events, etc. Theses range from 20 to 45 minutes.
- Being a member of a panel discussion or as a moderator.
- As a feature or break-out session speaker at meetings, conventions, trade shows tailored to what the perceived problems are or I will include in my presentation, ideas my clients wants to get across to their public(s).
- Presenting workshops and/or seminars for, first management, and then for different departments and/ or staff developed to the idiosyncracies of their business, industry, etc.
For all my consulting, speaking, workshop/seminars I develop special handouts related to the topic. Many of the articles on my web site were the result of this feature of my programs and I have adapted them to meet a larger/wider audience.
In my 25 years as Ambassador of Selling, I have worked with a wide variety of businesses as shown on the ___________ page on my site.